My favourite snack when I am craving something sweet!
Makes 8 man balls
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup chocolate man shake (or vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raw Cocoa
- Blend almonds in a food processor or blender till crushed.
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ¼ cup either almond milk, skim milk or coconut milk.
- Mix with hands and roll up into approx. 8 balls.
- Put in the fridge for approx. 1 hour.
Adam’s stats: Each serve is approx. 100 calories so have 2 balls as a snack!