Now you can make your own healthy chocolate crackles! They’re so good you won’t believe they are healthy.
- 2 cups rice puffs or XO crunch cereal
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp. honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Man Shake Powder, chocolate flavour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
- Press firmly into a baking tray and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 8 slices.
- Refrigerate to keep fresh
- Serves 8
- 154 calories
- 4.8g protein
- 21.5g carbohydrates
- 5.5g fat