Makes 12 (3 per person)
- 600g lean chicken mince
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cubes frozen spinach or approx. 50g
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 handfuls lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 50g crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar dressing
- Thaw spinach in a microwave (approx. 30 secs).
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Grab a handful of mince mixture and roll in your hands to make a meatball.
- Make all your meatballs approx. 12 meatballs (3 each).
- Heat frypan and spray with oil.
- Cook meatballs turning regularly approx. 10 min.
- While meatballs are cooking make the salad.
- In a bowl grab lettuce, avocado, tomato, pine nuts and crumbled feta and sauce and mix.
- Add chicken meatballs and serve.
Adam’s Tip: Have your leftover meatballs for a meatball sandwich the next day!