- 500g lean chicken mince
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 4 large wholemeal wraps
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 200g tin black beans
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 400g can whole peeled tomatoes
- if you want spicing add 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 large lime
- Heat frypan and spray with oil.
- Cook chicken mince, onions and carrots.
- When mince nearly cooked add black beans (drained and rinsed) chilli, and tomatoes and stir.
- Cut wraps in half so you have 4 wraps.
- In each wrap add your chicken mixture and wrap.
- Place in a baking tray and sprinkle cheese over each wrap.
- Bake in oven 15 min or until cheese melted.
- Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve with avocado.