Lloyd Bond is a dad, a husband, a local business owner and an all-around good guy. He has lost over 41kg using The Man Shake and cooking healthy meals for himself and his family. Now he is sharing them with all of us to cook at home and hit the same goals.
Lloyd’s Story – https://bit.ly/2QkKgvD
This recipe is based on a single-serve so for a family duplicate as needed.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Mayver’s Peanut butter (or similar)
- A Sprinkle of Chilli Flakes
- Pre-packaged Salad Mix
- Cut Chicken into cubs or smaller pieces
- Heat frypan with Olive or sesame oil
- Add Chicken, cook for a minute or 2
- Add Garlic and Chilli flakes
- Make sure chicken is cooked
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water
- Cook through and serve with salad mix