- 2 cups oats, ground into a flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla man shake
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- 1/4 cup sugarfree maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tub light cream cheese
- natvia sweetener
- vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a loaf tin with
baking paper or grease with oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the dry ingredients.
- Grate the carrot, mash banana and mix all of the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients in with the dry and stir well.
- Pour into the loaf tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool.
- Whip the cream cheese, natvia, vanilla and spread over the cake. Cut into 12 slices.
Cals: 37 calories