Spice up your dinners with our healthy Mexican go-to!
- 300g lean steak
- 1 small can sweet corn
- 1 Cup cooked brown rice
- 1 small tin black beans (100g per person)
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup cheese
Tip: 1 Tablespoon salsa to serve (however spicy you like)
- Heat frypan and spray with oil
- Cook steak and onion to your liking (approx 4 minutes each side)
- Cook rice in microwave approx 10 min or as per directions
- Dice steak
- In a bowl place lettuce, add rice, add beans, then add diced tomato, corn, steak and onion and top with cheese and salsa and serve.
ADAMS TIP: Rinse and heat beans up for a minute of you want to soften them up!