Bradley Howarth is one of our Man Shakers who has lost 35kg over 12 months using The Man Shake and eating a burger every day for lunch (not joking).
His dedication to a love of burgers has blown us away by creating lower-calorie burger options full of flavour that show us all that you don’t have to give up the things you love to eat well and lose weight.
- 1 Brioche Gourmet Burger Bun (or choose your own bun)
- 3 – 4 leaves of Oakleaf lettuce
- 1 – Steggles Southern Style Burger
- 1 Tablespoon – Nando’s Perinaise sauce
1. Follow cooking instructions on the box of chicken – (Airfried is best if you have it)
2. Separate leaves from Lettuce, wash and cut to size to fit bun.
3. Slice bun – Toast for extra crunch.
4. Once Chicken fillet is cooked build your burger and enjoy!
- Serves 1 – 399 calories
- 17g protein
- 35.7g carbohydrates
- 10.3g fat