Still, think salads are just rabbit food? This bad boy will change your mind with this protein-packed summer go-to.
- 100g lean beef strips or piece of lean steak, cut into strips
- 30g haloumi, sliced
- 100g pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 1 TB balsamic glaze
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped finely
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin on the tray and cook for 30 minutes or until roasted and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium to high heat.
- Cook the beef until cooked to your liking. Set aside.
- In the same pan fry the haloumi until golden.
- Assemble salad ingredients together and top with the balsamic glaze.
Serves 1 – 321 calories / 9.8g fat / 25.3g carbohydrates / 33.5g protein