There is nothing like prawns hot off the barbecue. And these BBQ Prawns with smashed avo and crispy bacon are an undeniably good combination!
Prep time – 10 mins / Cook Time – 15mins / Serves – 4
- 1 avocado (smashed)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 kilo prawns
- 200g bacon (diced)
- 1 large can corn
- Mix all avocado smash ingredients together and spread over a plate.
- Cook bacon on bbq or in a pan approx 5 mins.
- Add corn for 1 min.
- Sprinkle bacon and corn over avocado mix.
- Put prawns on BBQ sprinkle with pepper and cook 3-4 min each side.
- Put the cooked prawns on top and sprinkle with lime and eat.