Love pizza but worried about the carbs that come with it? All good, try Adam’s Pizziola which is super high in protein minus the carbs!
Serves – 2
- 2 skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons reduced salt tomato paste
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup lean ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and spray a baking tray with cooking oil.
- Flatten the chicken breasts one at a time, then spread with tomato paste.
- Mix remaining ingredients except for cheese inside a bowl.
- Cover each breast evenly with topping mix, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on the tray and cook for 30-40min or until chicken is done and serve with a salad.