How easy is this? A fluffy, gooey, pudding-like mug cake ready to eat in just one minute!
Perfect for dessert or an afternoon snack, this delicious high protein snack is low in sugar and carbs – just 260 calories per serve!
- 1 Scoop vanilla Man Shake (or your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips (optional)
- Grease a microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray and add the Man Shake powder, baking powder, flour, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix it into the dry mixture. Add the milk of choice if the batter is too crumbly, continue adding milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed.
- Top with chocolate chips and microwave for 60 seconds, or until just cooked in the centre.
- Follow as above, but bake in the oven for 8-15 minutes, depending on consistency desired – Mug cake is cooked once a toothpick comes out ‘just’ clean from the center.